Click here to download and print an application packet.
Current Positions Available
Experienced Maintenance Technician
A great opportunity for a person that is skilled in maintaining residential, student housing, retail and commercial properties. Must be dependable, have good communication skills, and have the desire to help build a strong presence in Tallahassee, Florida. If you would like to be considered for this position, please email or fax (850-308-1337) a current resume and salary requirements. Click here to download and print an application packet.
• All facets of maintaining residential and commercial properties
• Preventative Maintenance
• Trouble-shoot and repair HVAC units, electric, plumbing and light carpentry
• Light painting
• Prepare units for occupancy
• Ensure all tenant service requests are completed thoroughly and in a timely manner
• Communicate with office staff as needed to complete all service requests
• Grounds/Landscape Maintenance
• Maintain all landscape equipment in good working condition
• Must be available for afterhours emergency calls
• Communicate well with tenants, co-workers and vendors
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must have valid drivers license
• Must be able to pass drug test and background check
• Must be able to trouble shoot and repair the following
• Basic plumbing, electrical & carpentry
• Pressure washing
• Landscaping/Ground Maintenance
• EPA certification and/or HVAC license preferred.
• Must have your own tools (other than those required for grounds maintenance)